Our brand has a reputation that is unstoppable across the US. Our services and products sell themselves and help organizations achieve security and compliance with various security frameworks. Before we can continue being one of the strongest competitors in the market, we need to hire a well-rounded Account Manager that not only can sell, sell, sell but can also maintain relationships with clients that we currently oversee.
If you enjoy managing client relationships and have experience with B2B sales or field sales please apply today!
This is a 100% remote role that has unlimited earning potential with 100% uncapped commissions and an aggressive compensation plan.
What You Will Be Doing
- Execute the company’s strategic plan to grow the business
- Develop strategic and tactical sales strategies to capture long and short term business
- Find leads, pitch solutions, and close sales to meet the annual quota
- Grow the sales pipeline for the business unit to achieve revenue goals
- Travel to deliver sales presentations at customer locations and develop/maintain customer relationships
- Search for sales leads using a variety of online tools
- Lead white paper and contract proposal development to include writing and organizing content in coordination with the technical team
- Provide weekly reporting to management on sales lead and business capture status
- Forecast potential quarterly revenue for each sales lead via company tracking procedures
What You Need for this Position
Must have skills for this job:
- B2B Sales or Field Sales
- Understanding of generating leads
- Lead follow-up
- Client management / relationship management
- Willingness and ability to diligently use our CRM solution to track progress
- Strong familiarity with cyber-security and compliance frameworks such as HIPAA, PCI DSS, etc.
What’s In It for You:
- Aggressive Commissions Plan with uncapped earning potential
If you are a Sales Manager (CyberSecurity) with experience, please apply today!
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Conformance CyberSecurity LLC is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Your Right to Work – In compliance with federal law, all persons hired will be required to verify identity and eligibility to work in the United States and to complete the required employment eligibility verification document form upon hire.